The SensorPod project is completely open source with a growing community of developers and users. With this open source community SensorPod is endlessly customizable and the following documents can help you learn how to join us.
Why use Android SensorPod?
- Real time data collection:Can be used for live event detection
- Remote data collection:SensorPod can collect data for extended periods of time automatically
- Open source, easily configurable:Almost any sensor can be configured to work with SensorPod
- Cost efficient:The cost of all components are relatively cheap
What Do I Need to get Started?
- Have a need to acquire sensor data
- Understand how Android SensorPod can fit with your application
- Download, install, and run Android Sensor Pod application bundle on an Android Phone
- Acquire the parts required for making the SensorPod
- Assemble the hardware
- Test out the system
Where Can I Get More Help?
If you need help please contact us.